Coming in hot this Monday morning with a juicy roundup of 12 classic coffee table books. Do read on…
When it comes to coffee table styling, the options are endless. I’m a big fan of unique items and personal touches. But there is something to be said for a strong, classic coffee table book game. Think of them as your foundation for building a beautiful and visually interesting vignette. Here is a roundup of 12 of my favorites (and just in time for the holidays – they make such great gifts).
1. Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs: In Association with the Musee des Arts Decoratifs, Paris
2. Dior Couture
3. James Turrell: A Retrospective
4. Love Style Life
6. Vanity Fair 100 Years: From the Jazz Age to Our Age
7. Big Book of Chic
9. Anish Kapoor (20th Century Living Masters)
11. Tom Ford
12. Chanel: Fashion/ Fine Jewellery/ Perfume (Set of 3 Books)
Do you own any of these already? What other ones are your favorites? Do tell!
This is a shorter week because of the holiday, so I’ll be spending some of the time playing catch up on my homework and doing some cleaning around the house. Hope you make it through this Monday in one piece 😉