TODAY’S HIGH IS 72 DEGREES. Happy dance!!!
Which means I’m more than ready to rock some serious spring attire. Starting with some fun statement earrings! I love a good statement earring (or really any statement jewelry for that matter), and what better time than spring to start playing with some fun accessories. Click on the earrings below to shop my favorites!
Also, if you’re around tonight, you should stop by my friend Claire’s event at Lillstreet Loft! It’s going to be so fun, with lots of cool vendors and goods for sale! And 25% of sales will go to benefit Loom Chicago. Come by and say hi!
Other things on my mind lately…
- This article – v interesting. Kind of right on point with last Friday’s post, no?
- My friend Abby’s GRWM video. Abby I adore you!
- I wish I could attend this exhibit (New Yorkers, I envy you!)
- Did you catch Wednesday’s post in collaboration with Emily? Be sure to read her tips too!
- My friend Maya is looking to purchase her first designer handbag – and she tapped some fellow bloggers to ask for their top tips. Such good advice here if you’re in a similar boat!
- Speaking of friends, Kelly is KILLING IT with her one-month-challenge! Read all about it here!
What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun? I have quite a bit of work but am hoping to spend as much time outside in the nice weather as possible! Hope you get to, too!