Click me, I’m shoppable!
Happy Friday!! Good god, the weekend could not come soon enough. I’m still feeling pretty bummed I wasn’t able to get a post up on Wednesday 🙁 But let’s not dwell in the past, shall we? Instead, let’s talk about all the cuuuuuuuuute spring items Shopbop has to offer right now!
- How cute is this round bag?! I’m obsessed – and I love all things BAGGU (they have the best nylon grocery sacks!)
- Love this pretty blush slide – actually, I’m noticing a borderline-unhealthy trend of blush in this round-up!
- This OTS top (on sale!) is so simple and sweet!
- THIS GINGHAM DRESS. Omg I need it for our Italy trip in June! And it’s only $80!
- How freaking adorable are these star cut-out shoes by Jeffrey Campbell?!
- Love Superga, and these all-blush babies are perfect for spring.
- I’m pretty into this double-layer top (on sale!) – it’s simultaneously giving me Cher Horowitz and sweet summertime vibes.
- Can’t get over how cute these sunnies are!
- Are you into the overall trend? I love them, but have a hard time finding a pair that works for my body. This Madewell pair is relaxed but structured enough for the perfect casual look.
- These Raffia mules!! Love love. And will serve you well into summer too!
You may have noticed I had a rough week. It was full of lots of work fires that kept popping up and needed my immediate attention. Oh, and my final is dues on Monday, and I haven’t even started (hangs head in shame). But I was able to squeeze in a shoot for a fun project with Kelly and Mitch on Wednesday which totally kept me (somewhat) sane. Love you guys!
This weekend is pretty packed, but with mostly fun things, so I’m hoping it will fill my empty tank back up. All I can say is I hope to god it doesn’t rain because I cannot handle any more rain. Spring in theory always sounds so amazing after a long, grueling winter. But in reality, Chicago springtime is comprised of like 92% rain. And we all know how I feel about rain.
Anyway, I hope you have a happy weekend too! See you back here Monday folks.