It’s no secret I love Lulu & Georgia. They are one of my go-to’s when it comes to sourcing unique, approachable pieces for the home. Their collection includes everything from California-boho to Manhattan-glam. These are some of their items I’m currently lusting over!
- My goodness how sweet is this checked rug! I love the idea of using it in a kid’s room, or a family room area.
- This light fixture is the perfect amount of “interesting” and “delicate.”
- Good god I love this bench! Perfect for an entryway or the foot of a bed! It adds such a great graphic interest!
- I want this lamp! How great would it be on a console in a living room – or even as a bed side lamp?!
- Poufs are huge right now, and I love the size of this one. Plus it comes in a bunch of colors!
- Shibori fabric pillows are a great way to add pattern to a sofa or a bed.
- I have a feeling mongolian-hair pillows aren’t going anywhere – and for good reason! They add great texture and are super soft!
- This chair – major heart eyes! Just look at it! If I had loads of extra square footage in this house you bet I’d be finding a way to incorporate this baby!
- A fantastic neutral throw, perfect for any room.
- What a great mirror! Just the right touch of glam.
- I love this side table because it’s dark and can add some nice contrast, but the thin spokes keep it light instead of looking clunky.
- You all know I’m a sucker for blue and white, and this pillow is fully fueling that obsession.
- This basket is so perfect for stylish storage! I want to snag a few for our living room shelves.
- I love love love this pendant. The shape is just so perfect!
- This bar cart is the perfect size and I love the gold.
- Palm print is everywhere – and this pillow comes in three different sizes!
- How fantastic is this rug?!
- I love Turkish towels – I seriously want to use only Turkish towels from now on. And my blue obsession lives on!
- Guys I’m in love with a chair – this chair to be exact. I LOVE CHAIR!
- This gold and black side table is a great way to add some depth to a light and airy space. is such a great neutral and can fit almost any style!
So those are some of my current favorites lately. Which items do you like best?
How was your weekend? Mine was ok, still trying to recover from overdoing it lately. It’s so hard to find balance, and even when I do manage to find it, it doesn’t usually last long! I made a conscious effort to unplug on Friday night and it felt really good. I actually felt relaxed – ha!
(Side note: did you hear about the Oxford comma lawsuit?! I’m so fascinated – and for the record, I’ve always been a fan of the Oxford comma!)
This week I’m going to try to really focus on work, and try letting go of everything else. I’m hoping it will make for a calmer, more productive week. Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a good Monday, filled with lots of coffee and positive vibes!