My absolute favorite trick for saving money on home decor? Channel your inner tween.
Furnishing your space comes at no small price. Luckily, two of my favorite home design stores carry “teen” lines, which usually cost a fraction of the price. Furniture, textiles, and decor can all be scored for less if you’re willing to embrace your teenage dreams.
- So much good stuff here, like the entire Emily & Meritt Collection (you know them from the women’s clothing brand, Current/Elliott). This bed, this daybed, this chair (on sale!) are all items I’d use in my own home.
- This rug, which looks so high-end but starts at only $169.
- I most often find curtains, which can be infuriatingly expensive, for much less at PB Teen. This linen panel, this velvet panel, this ribbon-trim panel, and this ruffle panel all cost a fraction of the price for “grown-up” curtains. And they even come in long lengths, like 108″ for less than $90 (so hard to find, guys!).
- This nightstand, which looks like a million bucks.
- This gorgeous vintage-inspired indigo rug. Swoon.
- How incredible is this mirror? And a total steal on sale for $287!
- These sheer window curtain panels come in so many lengths – even 120″ (SO HARD TO FIND) for only $81!
- This velvet bedding is so dreamy and luxe.
- This gorgeous side table is on sale and such a steal right now. I’d definitely use this in my living room.
- I’m obsessed with this lamp base, I really want them for our bedroom.
- LOVE this pendant – and only $108!!
What are your other favorite budget-friendly lines for decorating your home? I’m always looking to add to my list!