ONLY 4 MORE SLEEPS TIL CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS.
I admit, I was really dreading winter this year, but something in the last couple weeks changed for me and now I actually look forward to cozy nights by the fire. It certainly helps that Christmas is just around the corner! I’ve been indulging in hot cocoa every chance I get, and have really upped my cozy game with this sweater and these socks. Chiberia ain’t got nothin on me. Also, MY SISTER WILL BE HERE ON THURSDAY!! Happiness abounds 😉
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite holiday approved heels, perfect for your office Christmas party or that New Year’s Eve wedding (heeeeeyy Tina!). The easiest way to take your outfit from work wear to time to boogie is with a quick shoe change (that, and a swipe of red lipstick). Channel your inner Dorothy Gale for an added punch of pizzazz and opt for an unexpected sparkle! Read on for some of my current favorites.
1. Steve Madden Kate – similar to these but for a fraction of the price!
2. Kate Spade New York Embellished Suede Pumps
3. Kate Spade New York Melinda Patent Feather Pump, Black
4. Kate Spade New York Baneera Glitter Pumps
5. Marcellina heels – Hands down my favorite! So cute!
6. Daisy Street Flower Detail Point Heeled Shoes – These are wild, and I love them 😉
7. Women’s Steve Madden Carrson Strappy Sandal – Blush velvet + a touch of gold = perfection
8. Women’s Kate Spade New York Pax D’Orsay Pump – Classic with a twist of fun!
9. Women’s Steve Madden ‘Pointur’ Pointy Toe Pump
10. Kate Spade New York Abigail Glitter Pumps
11. Women’s Kate Spade New York ‘Bakki’ Block Heel Pump
12. Kate Spade New York Licorice Too Glitter Point-Toe Pump
Question for you: do you usually try to brave the snow and winter weather in said heels? Or are you a stowe-the-heels-and-change-into-them-when-I-get-there kinda gal? I’m in the latter camp. I know it’s a pain, but I’d rather pack my party shoes and tackle the snowy slush in my winter boots. My reason being two-fold: a) I do not want my feet to freeze; and b) I don’t want to ruin my shoes. But I feel like I see women wearing nice heels in this weather, so maybe I’m the only one? What about you?
Well it’s off to work for me! Have a happy hump day friends, and savor the holiday spirit today! Lord knows I’m going to miss it when it’s gone 😉
SHOP THIS POST