Remember this post where I talked about my happy place? (Spoiler: it’s the lake!) Well today I’m rounding up some beach-y goodies to give you that lake shore vibe in your home – even if you don’t live near the water!
1. Driftwood Coffee Table – Ok how amazing is this table?! I need it in my life like yesterday. I love that the glass top allows the driftwood base be the star of the show – perfect for a lake house!
2. Harper Porthole Wall Mirror -Ahoy matey! I love this mirror for near a door so you can check your sunscreen and lipstick before heading to the beach!
3. Bouquet Glass Pitcher – Glass pitcher for endless iced tea or lemonade, yum.
4. Cargo Lantern – For the romantic evening mood lighting 😉
5. Rope Whale Storage Basket – Adorable for storing extra guest necessities, like soap and toothpaste.
6. Classic Adirondack Chair – The epitome of summer!
7. Mooring Rope Knot Door Stop
8. Turkish-T Basic Towel
9. Enamelware Drink Dispenser – Great for parties or family BBQ’s.
10. Log Cabin Carrier – For those summer night bonfires!
11. Jute Market Bag – An easy, sturdy bag for early morning trips to the local farmers market #puremichigan
12. Amelia Indoor/Outdoor Wood Bead Chandelier – I love that this chandelier is indoor/outdoor – it would be perfect on a big deck or in a large veranda (Who has a veranda?!?! Jeeves!! Bring me my coffee Jeeves. Thank you dear Jeeves).
13. Galvanized Metal Tiered Stand – For the delicious seafood tower I plan on consuming.
14. Outdoor Shower & Wall-Mount Shower Shelf – An outdoor shower is my ultimate dream – I want one so badly!!! My sister has one on her rooftop terrace in Florence (yea, I know). Until I find a way to get one for myself (uh, hello showering outdoors in the city? No thanks) I’ll just be over here, drooling over this one.
15. BAN.DO ‘Chill Out’ Cooler Tote
SHOP THIS POST